Thursday, May 03, 2007

Check list

Ok, time to sought out my life. I need to get these things done within the next few months:

1. Flyers out by May, which is this month!
2. Posters up by May!
3. Telephone line ready by May!
4. Course structure out by May!
5. Courses to be conducted in June!
6. Name cards out by June!
7. Contact Dubai for material sourcing by July!
8. Contact China for material sourcing by July!
9. A biz trip to HK by July! ($$!!!)
10. Materials all ready by August!
11. Photos ready by August!
12. Webby out by Sept!
13. Commit a PT job soon... real soon!

Sh**! I need to get all these done soon. Real soon. Time..time..time... money... money... money... ideas... ideas... ideas... da** it!

Now I need a no-brainer job. A job that doesn't requires brain juice, no OT, no shiftwork, no weekend duties. These jobs most probably won't want me coz im 'over-qualified'. But I seriously don't care, I just need the cash inflow with minimum time committed and lesser responsibilities involved.

|