Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Buffy The Rabbit Slayer

I baby sit my sis frenz's dog today. It has been almost 3 years since I last looked after a dog, this makes me want to keep another dog real soon. I want a Siberian Husky. But I'm not rich. I can't afford the best living quality for huskies, I can't afford to on the aircon 24/7 for them, I can't afford their enormous appetite, I can't afford their grooming.

Ok, back to Buffy. Buffy's my sis frenz's Jack Russel (whatever the spelling is). Tell you, Jack Russels are really active! They jump and run, run and jump, can't sit still for a minute! Buffy's already 9 years old, but she's still jumping and running! She's a springster! Let me intro, here's Buffy:
This naughty girl nearly drove me nuts. She urinated everywhere including the pleasure of doing it on my floor mat even though we placed newspapers for her. She knocked over my salt lamp and she overturned her bowl of water. I was busy running after her and cleaning up her mess for the whole day!

I think all dogs are greedy creatures. They eat everything and I mean everything including non-edible stuffs. My beloved dog used to eat tissues and pampers, Serene's dog loves tissues too and another exquisite cuisine - cockroaches. I heard dogs that eat lizards and their own poo poo & pee pee. Okie, whatever. The last time my sis baby sit Buffy, she ate up (or rather, swallow) my sis breakfast which consist of a plate of fried eggs and a can of opened luncheon meat on the dining table. Buffy did all these skillfully without moving the plates and cutleries. My sis was only away for merely 3 minutes.

If this isn't amazing, Buffy did more amazing thing. Her owner told us she ate a rabbit. A whole live rabbit. This small innocent looking jack russel ate a rabbit alive! Leaving only one thigh behind without any trace of blood. Please don't be deceived by looks. The grossiest thing my dog did was eating up a raw pig's liver. Well, I guess dogs are 'beasts' afterall. They eat anything to survive. They need vaccination to keep them tame.

Anyhow, Buffy's adorable. But I don't think I'll keep a jack russel, they are too active for me. I prefer autistic dogs. Cool, Macho, Strong, Calm. Like how I want my man to be.

|