Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Passion Burning

Finally I've started my ball rolling.

Conducted my first personal makeup lesson and thank God, It went smoothly. Infact, much better than I expected it to be. I thought I would teach with shiverish voice & trembling hands.. But I did fine. I was worrying I would not have enough to talk about for the lesson but surprisingly, I'm able to go on and on.

More plannings need to be done and I've got more to prepare for future lessons, but I'm confident coz I'm loving what I'm doing. It's a dream come true for me. I really appreciate the support from my family, my pillar of support. Without them, I would have no idea how to start this ball rolling! Words can't express my gratitude for them, but I'll repay them with my care and concern till the day I die.

Not convenient for me to disclose much now but I can share some photos below. Share my joy!


Below is the photo shoot makeup I did for my brother-in-law's company's flyers and webbie. A sense of satisfaction.


|