Friday, April 27, 2007

Ma Chambre face-lift!

I was in such a good mood that I'm inspired to give my room a face-lift. For those who have come to my house before will see the difference.... just a teeny-weeny bit of difference.

First of all, I've finally decided to hang up my 10 months old completed jigsaw puzzle.


I was reluctant to hang it up in the past coz I have the fear of it falling on me while I am asleep and disfigure me. Why am I now hanging it up? Well... coz of another item. So please read on...

I thick-skinnedly asked my sis for the Mexican Textile she bought during our trip to Mexico few years back. It's such a beautiful piece that made me wanna hang it up and show off! BUT... I've got a consideration - "Will lizards hide behind the rug and start their happy family in my room!?!" I pondered for some time and concluded that the rug is just too pretty to be chucked aside for my outrageous imagination...

so... taa-daa!!!!


I hung it up and shifted my mexican hat over! Adding a touch of mexico rivera feel in ma chambre.


As usual, my collection of photo frames is building up and am covering almost the whole of my wall. However, I feel that the wonderful memories with my beautiful friends are ought to be flaunt.

My old old room look like this a couple of years back:

It's definitely neater and much spacious now.


|