Thursday, August 17, 2006

A tribute to Billie

My portfolio pics are finally out. Glad they gave us soft copies too. Look at the left column below the tag board and u can see the 6 looks I've done as well as some accessories I've made.There are more studio shoot looks I did for my bro-in-law's company but well, I've yet to get the pics. Hope to get it soon and share it with you guys.

I would love to say a million, billion, zillion, thanks to Billie, for being such a lovely model for my portfolio. It was really killing.. for her and for me. A very tiring job. I think the photos turn out pretty good. Urm.. not that I've got outstanding make-up skill.. but because Billie looks fab! you know there's a saying "its not easy to make a pretty girl ugly". Its true.

Feel free to leave any comments or you may visit Billie's blog in my links. Her blog's interesting, one of my friends even add hers in the link although they don't know one another.

Enjoy!

|