Wednesday, October 05, 2005

There's something weird about my friends. Ok, maybe not weird but coincidental. They like to give me 'pooh bear' prezzies. I was packing some stuffs to bring to office, and I suddenly realised this strange phenomenon. Tell you what I found :

1. A set of 4 'Winnie the Pooh' mugs given by my pretty cousin
2. A 'Winnie the Pooh' lunchbox and cutleries set given by JC
3. A 'Winnie the Pooh' jigsaw puzzle given by Zhiewei and My bf (when we were still frenz)
4. A paper crafting art piece of 'Winnie the Pooh' given by my ex-tuitor when I scored A2 for my E.Maths for 'O' levels
5. A 'Winnie the Pooh' mouse pad given by my sis
6. A set of 'Winnie the Pooh' bedsheet and quilt given by my sis
7. A 'Winnie the Pooh' floor mat given by my handsome cousin
8. A 'Winnie the Pooh' magnet given by my auntie

Maybe there's more which are yet to be found. But why!?! I've never told them I like Pooh Bear and I've never knew I do (but actually he's cute. I prefer him to mickey and the rest). Izzit coz I have a close fren called Winnie but this reason does not justify coz my cousins, auntie and ex-tuitor did not know. Or do I look like Winnie the Pooh!? Hmm...unsolved mystery.

|