Monday, September 26, 2005

Sleepless Nite

Here I am, blogging away at 4am in the morning. Not that I'm too free, no work and dun wanna sleep. It's becoz I had too much caffeine for the day! Argh!! I felt giddy and wanted to sleep at 1.30am but I can't! My heart was beating fast... so fast that I can't breathe! I thought I was dying soon! So, I thought to myself, instead of lying on bed waiting to die, why don't I juz get up and listen to some music and do some research on caffeine (and the way of dying with overdose). True enough, dizziness, insomnia, rapid heartbeat are signs of caffeine overdose. Fortunately, no risk of losing my life over it. Read that Vit C can help to detox it abit. So I took one, and feel much better now. But still can't sleep.

After researching, nothing much to do, I read through my own blog starting from the very first day I blogged. As I read through, I realised my blog entries are getting from cheery to gloomy. Suddenly, I find myself getting very pessimistic about life recently! Was I rite? I suspected I'm suffering from depression... was I rite? NO!!!!! I couldn't allow myself to land in such sorry state. I have to help myself out! In search for the old cheery joyce...

Thus, I intend to visit my family doctor tomorrow and let him know what's happening to me recently. It's better to be safe than sorry. I know I have support from my close frenz... Kar sent me a postcard after learning about my 'depression'... that's juz so sweet :) Thanx gal *muack*

I think I should tug myself in bed now and try getting some sleep. *Yawn*

|