Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Herbie
Went to catch the movie 'Herbie' with Winnie the Pooh yesterday, cute show! I like the car.... I have a feeling that volkswagen is going relaunch this super-duper old model again. But I can never afford it, hah. Talking about cars, my dream car used to be Saab Convertible. But that is abit unrealistic. So now, I aim for something of a lower price (half of the price of Saab) - Megane Renault Sport. Thinking of it makes me drool. Pooh bear is already driving, i better catch up!

Winnie wanted to fly to Taiwan next month for a short hols. So we went NATAS fair after the movie... tell u, Singaporeans are real rich! There were so many people! I'm not sure if they only enquire for fun or what... but flights to Taiwan next month are fully booked! See... im rite, Singaporeans are rich. We paid S$3 each for entrance, and I thought with that S$3, I can 'kapo' the fat, round, cutesy aeroplane balloon home... but they have given all out! But I still see aunties insisting on getting one. The beauty of Singaporeans huh.

Monday was the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland, watched the opening ceremony on SCV... I was thinking whether will they have a chinese version of Alice or Cinderella characters ( u know, those mascots) but nope, still ang moh leh... only saw Mulan character is a chinese who resembles Celeste Chong. They were singing the cantonese version of 'it's a small world', brought back the memories of my trip to Disneyland California last year. I love it! Hong Kong Disneyland.... wait for me! Have a date with you in November!

|