Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Light of My Life

A tribute to all my friends for standing by me during the darkest moments of my life.
(Not in any particular form of order):


Serene
Thanx for listening to all my stories on every Wednesday during French class. Really appreciate your understanding even though you are so stressed out by schoolwork :) oh, and I love the sandwiches.

Karin

Thanx for asking how am I everday on msn without fail. I know you have plenty of problems of your own but yet, you alwayz spare a thought for me. And you are there for me when your bf bullies me :) That's wat stonez are for ya! Oh.. many thanx for helping me to search for the Adidas Shoes.

Zhiwei

Really appreciate your gesture of going all the way out to get me the Michael Buble cd and the keyboard delivery. Thanx for listening to me on msn even when I was so agitated and 'blasting' you with all the colorful languages. You have been there for me for the past 10 years & I noe, you'll be here by my side in the future too rite? :)

Jincheng

Umm...you have been so busy with Karin huh? haha...but well, thanx for NOT noticing the effects on my designed wallpaper. For awhile, you distracted my mind of my problems :) Get well soon ya my 'more than good friends'.

Alex

Thanx for giving me 'sound' advice while you are busy at work. But ironically, sometimes your analysis kinda make sense too. Anyway, you still owe me cheesecake.

Sister

You are more than a sister, you are my best friend. Thanx for listening to me & helped analyse and solved my problems. You made my mind clearer and got me thinking alot. You are alwayz there to take care of me no matter rain or shine. After mum left, you've taken over mummy's role and takes great care of me & dad. Love you alwayz.

Yong

Things were not good with you recently & we've faced lots of difficulties in our relationship. But I really have to thank you for your good temper. You have never once throw tantrum at me over these 5 years even when I've totally lost control of my temper. I know you dote on me but somehow, I juz wanted more. Hope we can pull through this tough period, together.

Thanx for being there friends, you have brighten up my life and make it easier for me to walk through the tough path of life. I noe I am not alone, coz you will be my side and walk with me. Love you :)


|