Friday, January 28, 2005

Horrible Week

Argh...this week is such a lousy one. It's making me feel miserable.

My neighbour living above me is having some kind of renovation since Wednesday, and they started drilling as early as 9am in the morning! When i'm still sound asleep, u noe, i sleep as 'early' as 6am when I'm jobless. Gosh! So damn noisy! & it only ends at 5pm!!! Every morning, these noise pollution acts as my super loud alarm, and I predict today will be the same. Hence, I decided to help out at my sis office to avoid distress tension building up inside me.

What irritated me more yesterday was me 'kanna' play out by this Advertising manager. She is my dad's friend's daughter who works in an advert. firm. So my dad asked me to call her and enquire about the job vacancy. Thus, yesterday afternoon I called her, & she insisted on meeting up without telling me any details on the phone. She suggested to meet me at Thiong Bahru Plaza between 7 - 7.30pm, but later she changed it to 8pm. I said "ok".. tho' I was wondering why of all places thiong Bahru Plaza? But since I'm meeting Mr. Wood at Ikea, so it's ok lah.

Mr. Wood end work at 4.30pm, so I met him at Ikea at 6pm. Rushed thru my CYN shopping there... and Mr. Wood went home coz he bought this huge rack. I headed to Thiong Bahru Plaza & reached there at around 7.45pm. Went toilet... freshen up... go BK bought a drink...sat down & wait for that 'big shot'. I called her on her mobile, no ans. I sms her saying Im already there, give me a call when she reach. So at around 8pm, she finally replied the poor gal who is sitting alone in BK staring at her drink (aka me!), and the msg goes "sorry will be stuck in meeting can meet you another day" (this is the EXACT msg she wrote, no punctuations & not sincere.)

I was smsing JC, and I was fiery with anger! Cannot meet me say earlier ah! Then I dun need to rush down, & can continue my shopping at Ikea & have dinner with Mr. Wood! Idiotic woman! Manager so wat leh! I not going to work for this kinda manager lor..can't imagine how much time I'm gonna waste on her if I do work for her! And another bad news is, she's actually my neighbour who lives in the same block as me! May god bless me.

I ended up going to Bukit Batok, my sis office, and bought KFC (which I have been craving for few weeks) for dinner. Haiz... what a day. Luckily JC and Kar was there to brighten my day a little.

Today I am suppose to meet MCS gals for dinner. But Sharryl last min. got make up lesson till 8pm. Haiz. Since I'm gonna accompany my sis to Peter & Guys before heading to work. Maybe I should also do something to my hair to perk myself up abit. Shave bald maybe. And perhaps after work I should go Winnie's house sit sit & chit chat.


|