Saturday, January 15, 2005

Eventful Day

This morning I woke up at 7.30am. Yawn! so tired... but no choice, its my graduation ceremony!!! I took a cab to Cityall Hall..bought Starbucks Coffee for Eliza, Gwen , & myself. Then I waited for Eliza to fetch me to Singapore Conference Hall. Reached there liaoz started registration.. "hi" around... wear our robe..and the stupid hat is so big for my head & it kept falling off. I got a hard time clipping it. Haiz...

The ceremony took around 2 hrs... quite boring sitting there & clapping hands..so me & my classmates took out our handphones & self entertain by taking photos.. We juz can't wait for the whole boring thing to end & go take lotsa pictures! My brother-in-law was my free photographer of the day... Haha... with his pro camera!


This was taken using my Canon Ixus. Me & my Family! How do I look?? good rite!?!



(From left) Gwen, me, & Eliza. Look at the height difference..haha!


Had fun...My dad paid for the studio photo taking package which is S$280!! And my sister & bro-in-law bought me the printed framing of my cert (those u see in doctors rm) which cost S$150!! so touched! *weep weep*. I think my dad was very happy to see me graduate, and I'm glad he is. :)

I got home at around 5pm & started wrapping prezzies. Stonez & JC came for some pigging out session. Ordered lotsa good food! Chilli Crab, BBQ stingray, BBQ chicken wings, & Calamari! Mama Mia! My sis bought Kar & Ser a birthday cake..so sweet of her, & I bought them prezzies & flowers. Really glad they like it :) Had so much laughter..haha... hope it helps burn that extra calories. Anyway, I'm still so full now...so not eating that left over bread and gravy.

Showed them my vacation video & they got so much comments on my videoing skill! Well.. I noe it sux lah, but give face mah! haha... haiz... poor JC..actually wanted watch movie one...but laze until nv go...end up watch my lousily produced movie. haha...



Four leaves Cocoa Birthday cake bought by my sis. It's so pretty. :)



(From left) Me, Ser, & Kar. They force me to remove my auntie specs and take a pic. I dunno wat is Ser's shock reaction for tho'...



All my Birthday prezzies I received todae!
:: The Eeyore from JC
:: The dangling earrings Eeyore wearing is from Stonez
:: The anklet on top of Eeyore's head is also from Stonez
:: The card & flower stud earrings from Billie


So sweet of them. Thanx Billie for dropping by my house. Sorrie I was not able to thank you personally. Thanx Jincheng for all the trouble... & so sweet of u to remember wat I said (I commented that this eeyore is very cute when we were shopping once at Bugis). Last but not least, thanx stonez for all the nice prezzies & a great nite. Love all of you! Muacks! :)

|