Monday, January 31, 2005

C'est La Vie!

Somehow, I feel so sick of my current life that I suddenly yearn to live an extravagant life.

Joyce will live in a condo that overlooks the city (today I flipped through the newspaper & saw one at Marina Bay). She will drive a sliver Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet. She will have a cleaner to come clean up her house every once a week. She holds a job at the airport. She will have a boyfriend who alwaz wine & dine her. He's not necessary a very handsome looking guy. He juz need to be talented, mature, serious with work, jovial, & is a loving person with a heart of gold. Hmm...Maybe a poilet? I prefer guys in uniform, dun like guys wearing shirt & tie. Another vital criterion, he must be able to speak cantonese. He will frequently bring me to Italy, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Hungary....

Inspirations of this blog was triggered by all the spring cleaning & wine choosing that I've done today. I'm tired of being the Joyce now - an average human being. So plain, boring, monotonous, & ignorant (while I was buying wine todae, i dunno what's the difference between Merlot & Sauvignon, althoug both are red wine, and I've worked in a lounge before).


|