Monday, January 03, 2005

Frenz Are Forever.

This afternoon, I went Black Angus at Fullerton One with my sis for a gathering with her frenz. Umm...I gotta say I'm pretty close to my sis's frenz. They are really fun to be with! Nope. No age gap...not at all.

They are actually my sis secondary school frenz. Time flies, when I first know them, I was only 4 years old!! Yesh! 4 years old! Can u believe it? Now, I'm actually looking at their kid who is 2 1/2 years old. Incredible!

Long time frenz. Seldom meet. But treasured at heart. That's who they are.



Everyone's so happy at Black Angus! Coz of it's delicious garlic bread maybe...
Ofcoz I'm not in the pic, I'm holding the camera!




Meizhen jie jie, My sis & Moi! Dun we look like 3 sisters?



Joyce's precious daughter. Dun be shock. The 'Joyce' is not me, it's my sis fren.
Isn't she cute!!?? Oh Gladys...such a baby!!


Great day. Great Lunch. Great frenz, But cold weather.

Oh! Today I went for body massage. Painful but it feels good! I'm so relaxed now :) Shall go again!


|