Sunday, January 02, 2005

Surprise Party!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I threw a surprise party for my sis at her house, as her birthday is on the 3rd of Jan. Quick! Wish her Happy Birthday!! Although the party wasn't a big one, it was a pretty enjoyable one. :) Lotsa food, lotsa laughter, & Lotsa cakes! Haha..my sis got 2 cakes to cut. A mango cake from me, zhiwei & Yong, & a blackforest cake from my aunt. I gotta say that the Mango cake I bought taste much better thou the blackforest cake was from a Hotel. I wun tell you which hotel it is..not very good leh, since its quite a reknown hotel located opposite Far East Plaza, Beside the DFS Gallery.

Hmm...I ate alot! or rather, WE ate alot! Played mahjong till 4am in the morning! Zhiwei, the big winner, won 100 over bucks and my poor Yong lost S$90! Haha..."Good guys can't gamble", rite!!??

Below are some pics to share with you guys!!


Happy Birthday Jie! Umm..the cake was suppose to be plain. But I decorated it & it looks kinda yucky.



Poor Birthday gal cutting cake alone...no worries! Im rite beside!



Sisters we are! So close...juz like frenz :) Tat's my dad hiding behind...



Attentive listeners were so engrossed in my L.A trip stories. Ofcoz, it's Joyce's stories.


Great! My secret mission was successfully accomplished! :)

|