Sunday, November 28, 2004

Out of my mind

Out of My Mind

I did something out of the ordinary todae. Wanna guess? but no prize for a correct guess...Ok Ok...I sold my handphone for cash todae. Yesh! I SOLD my all-so-perfect N7610 baby today for cash!!! Can you imagine that? Now I'm using a 'black & white' screen Nokia8210. Hiaz... how I wish Santa will drop a new HP down my sewage on X'mas Day....

Well, sometimes, I am left with no choice. I need $$ to pay for the expenses of my US trip. I noe some of you might be thinking I shouldn't have gone for the trip in the first place. but i think giving up a hp is worth for the experience gained.

So, to those of my frenz who thinks I'm rich, I'm not. defintely NOT.


The Cult of Kiehl's

Although I'm depressed todae that I sold my baby, I'm feeling kinda happy too. Coz the brand that I waited for 4 years have finally arrived in Singapore! Yes! It's Kiehl's - a brand with 150 years of history!! Actualli it was in Singapore earlier at Club 21 (four seasons hotel) but I din bother to travel all the way there. Now, They've opened a new branch at Scotts Shopping Centre. Bravo! I bought their basic range of products todae. Not as expensive as i tout tho'.

Hmm...I guess my day wasn't that bad afterall. Cleared part of my debts and bought the products I longed for. Not too bad huh?



The original "Kiehl Pharmacy," located at the corner of Thirteenth Street and Third Avenue in New York City for more than 150 years.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home