Saturday, November 27, 2004

Updates on my BLOG!

Updates on My BLOG!

Hi there!

I have link my yahoo! Photo albums to my blog under the 'LINKS' section. Feel free to visit and take a look at my vacations photos & other snapshots:)
Actualli there are more pic with my bro-in-law...he haven give me yet:( coz it's his camera mah!

Besides, I've link to my Yahoo! Auction page too. Juz take a look & if u wanna auction anything..i'll charge u a cheaper price! kekeke...

Ooh...and there's link to my Yahoo! Briefcase too...feel free to drop me anything if the file is too large to email...and...

I wanna welcome KARIN to blog! I still can't see the Attitude Gal u r toking about lehz... anyway, take a look at KARIN's page too if you know her or wanna know her...i'll charge u introducing fees:P She can be found under my friends column

Cya guys! Enjoy my blog & please comment if any:)


|

2 Comments:

Blogger :: pRiNC3sS kaRiN :: said...

hey stonez...

haha u tryin 2 advertise 4 mi in ur blog ah?? keke...i wun pay u commission 1 hor ;p

3:21 AM  
Blogger JP said...

Hey! Im trying to be nice here ok!

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home