Monday, November 22, 2004

Why must people fall sick?

Why Must People Fall Sick?

Urgh...I'm sick again :( running high fever & coughing like mad... wonder how i did for my last paper todae. Hopefully can get a B grade.. God please help! I'm sick, dun have a clear mind leh :'(

So now, everything's over... juz gotta complete my 20K words end year projects and i should sit a wait for my graduation on 15th January 2005. Luckily I decided not to graduate in Upper Iowa, coz it cost ard S$3ooo! Wow! I can buy 2 tiffany rings liaoz!

Hmm... after the paper, me & my classmates were sitting at the stairs of our school wondering what should we do on boring weekdaes nite & Saturday morning after all these? So I suggested belly dancing (coz i wanted a fun way to tone my flabs) & yeah! Meeta is interested too! Trying hard to drag Jo along... keke...

So it's time to ponder wat jobs should I apply for. Maybe back to be a hotelier, or try marketing, or maybe advertising? I wanted to be a marketing exec of any cosmetic brands coz it's my interest, I used to apply before but no response. Hey! now i got a Mass comm degree ok... u better reply me! ok ok...I lack of experience... but if no companies wanna give me chance to learn, how i gain experience!?! If not, maybe a wedding planner? i love orgainisng events... but Norman & Han (my ex bosses) tried to talk me into not working in a hotel industry. Haiyoh! heafache sia.

Ok...now lets tok about Mr Wood, I met him yesterday for the first time since I came back from Hols. Hope that he likes my prezzies :) He has been very sweet to me last nite when I showed signs & symptoms of falling sick. I guess he's turning to Mr romantic soon, I hope.

K lah...gonna rest... yawnz...

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home