Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Starting Point

Starting Point

Oh hoo! I finally get my own blog... Haha... What took me so long? Nah, Lazy lah... & I don't see the point of writing blog & show it to everyone (i mean including strangers) but! I decided to give it a try & i need a place where I can complain abit about my boring life, stressful schoolwork & woody bf. So frenz... enjoy my blog!!!

I guess my close frenz knew that I went for a vacation & came back recently. Haiz, this vacation cost me my life savings man! Damn expensive trip! I don't even dare to tell my dad the real amt I spent on it... i actually told him 1/2 of it. haha! Hey u frenz out there! I spent almost S$300 buying gifts for u all k! better cherish the gifts & ofcoz, a fren like me!!! ;P But actually, ard S$150 goes to the prezzies for Mr Wood. Duh! So... tat means no X'mas present for him liaoz!

However, the trip worth every cent i spent...ok, maybe not every cent... it's every dollar. The cruise was magnificent! The cruise director is soooooo dashing! *drooling* But my sis says I "lian fu"... she says he's old enuff to be my dad...so what! he's cute! I don't mind a sugar daddy:P Haha...ok ok...before u pple think Im a desperado, I should stop toking abt my Chrissy Cruise Director. Well... I love mexico... But...Im disappointed with my diving trip:(

It was a nice sunny morning, the cruise have already reached Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, which is my first port of call. I excitedly disembarked my ship & sat another boat (a small one) to another island (juz like our sentosa) for the dive. The boat ride was fun tho'...there's performance by mexican hunks & refreshments provided....so I tout to myself, its a great start of the day! So, I reached the tiny island after ard 45mins journey... juz like a kid at her first day of school...I paid 100% attention during the diving brief ( & mind you, its a real short brief!). After that, we proceeded to get our equipments... I put on my weight belt first (well, if i got the name rite), then my flippers, then the mexican hunks helped me with my Vest & B.C., then I put on my mask & I picked up my courage, Splash! I jumped into the sea (Yeek, so salty!) Voila! I was brave! but geez... I got problem breathing the regulator but still, I tried hard to swim to the centre of nowhere & listened to instructions. However however, It was really hard for me to breath & I noe there's no way I can go further without drowning myself. So, I requested to go up to land & gasp some air! Again, I swam hard to the back to the mental stairs & the mexcian hunks helped me to detach my B.C, I climbed up the stairs & im back on land, breathing real hard. Sadly, there wasn't enuff time for me to try again & so, I stand there baking in the sun, waiting for my bro-in-law, envying the uncertified divers & "there it goes... there my S$200 goes again..."

Haiz...but blessing in disguise, I saw sealion & dolphins! Well, yah...my bro-in-law was kissed by the sealion underwater but he dun get to see the dolphins splashing in & out of the sea... Neh neh ni boo boo!

So the moral of the story, never go for a brief, uncertified dive without much swimming skills. Oh! and one funny part is, why no wet suit one!?! I wore only my bikini there thinking tat there will be wet suit provided...the stupid weight scratched my skin, the water was cold & i think some fishes bit me coz my leg was bleeding when i went up to the shore, phew! lucky i didn't lure sharks to me! Haiz...but at least I had a great lunch there by the sea...so to console myself, it's not tat bad afterall...*rolling my eyes*

Ok...tat's the end of my tragic story..but! i'm not giving up!!! I'm going for the course...so, winnie! u better make urself free!!!!

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juz testing

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home