Thursday, November 18, 2004

Can I Have 48hrs A Day?

Can I Have 48hrs A Day?

Went to meet my project supervisor todae...and she told me to expand my literature review's content! Huh...where got time:( It's already 2000 words...so i muz well extend till 10 000 words lor, then i can save my time on researches & juz hand in my literature review... hurray!!! Nah... tat's juz my wishful thinking. Fat hope, Joyce! Regret starting it late becoz i got the wrong information... now i got no choice but to rush thru everything. Arrgh...Juz because I wanna wear the hat & robe!!!! So for the next 2 weeks, no coffee sessions nor movie outings for moi... I gotta sit & stare at my monitor screen.

After I left school, I went bugis junction's cold storage to buy some kiwi, ham & broccoli & I suddenly felt so happy! Coz there was X'mas Decor & X'mas songs! Yeah!!! I love X'mas! it's my Fav festival...time for thanx giving...time for $$ spending too. But I'm still looking forward to X'mas!

"Santa Baby, so hurry down my chimney tonite..." Oops... I've got no chimney...hmm..sewage can??! Too small!? I guess so too....

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

48hrs ?!?!?! Kinda too long oredi ba .... then I muz wait for 2 months till Xmas cos One day got 48hours ... sob sob (**)!

Wah! Jus becos of the Graduation hat .. now u have to rush like mad .... worth it mah ...?? To think about it ... it's really a nice feeling to be able to graduate with frenz rite ?!?!!?!? Too bad ... me will have to wait til I finish my special project .... wonder when will I graduate .... hmmm... taking my time I guess ... no rush ....

-(.") Jeremy Maguire (".)-

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home