Sunday, June 19, 2005

Far Away From Home

Here I am, blogging in a foreign land, the land of fairy tales - Denmark. The time here is 11.50pm, 18th June. Sitting at the lounge of the hotel, feeling lonesome without my bed, scv, internet, and friends. Feel excited that I'm heading home soon... really miss my chicken rice and char kway teow. But at the same time, I can't bear to leave Scandenavia, the most maginificient place on earth.

Being here is like being in heaven. Everywhere has such scenic views and beautiful people...oh, and pretty nice weather too. It has gone as low as 3 degree celsius and mind you! It's summer time here!

Encountered much unbelievable happenings - I saw summer snow and actually touched it! For the past 2 weeks, I'm living in a place where the sun does not set at all and shines brightly even at 12am. Met lotsa different breeds of doggies in shopping centres, trains, parks...oh, not forgetting to mentioned snow dogs like my favourite Siberian Husky! And today.... I see both the sun and moon appearing at the same time!!! (who says the sun and moon doesn't meet?) And many many more wonders of nature! Argh... such beautiful place.

Well, all good things have to come to an end. I will be blogging soon again in the boring city - Singapore, but still my dearest home.

|