Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Just Married

This morning I attended the ROM ceremony of one my friend. Umm...strictly speaking, she's not really a friend of mine, I hardly know her. She's the daughter-in-law of my aunt's friend. I only met her once and she's real sweet to invite me to her ROM ceremony. For your info, she's younger than me, she's only 20. *Ironic, I'm 22 1/2 years old and still hanging-dangling in my love life*

I was one of the photographers for the day. Kinda worried about how the pictures will turn out to be. It's the traditional kinda film camera and I can't remember when was the last time I used this kinda cameras. I'm so spoilt by digital cameras where you can view and delete away the not-so-perfect photos that I don't feel a least confident using a film camera. Joyce suffered from camera 'cultural shock' during a ROM ceremony. Weird. But I guess the photoswill be OK coz film cameras are supposingly to be sharper than digi cams. Rite? *someone please assure this nervous freak here*

Now, enuff of photos, lets talk about flowers. U noe the hand flowers bouquet the bride suppose to throw and a bunch of crazy, can't-wait-to-marry girls gather together and pushes one another juz to snatch it?? Hah, yah..that one that one, u got it. Well, guess what? I got it todae! NO! NO! and NO! I did not desperately snatched it. It was given to me, calmly and gracefully. Why? Because..........*drum roll*.........I am the only bachelor gal there!!! My aunt's friend actually planned to give it to me earlier before they came and she told her daughter-in-law to pass it to me after the ROM Ceremony. Haha... am I suppose to feel happy and glad?

I noe when you get that flowers, you are suppose to be the next to get married. Hah, no way! Not in the near future. So pals, no worries, you still got time to save up for that angbao money ;)

Viola! Here it is - La Vie En Rose.


It's a DIY hand bouquet my auntie's friend made. It's really sweet and nice. But, I noticed a weird 'phenomenon' about the bouquet:

::It's PINK! ::
*and FYI, The bride, bridegroom, my aunt's friend and the bride's mum is wearing PINK!*

::It consists of Carnations ::
*I noe mother's day was juz 2 days ago, but... it's ROM ceremony!*

Anyhow, Best wishes to Donald & Laura.

|