Saturday, April 30, 2005

Plain Jane. Nope, Plain Joyce.

According to one of my friend, I am ugly and fat. So to self describe:

My name is Joyce.

I am short, fat, and ugly. Ok, maybe not exactly ugly... Average looking, or maybe, below average.

I am suppose to be glad that I can find a bf. "wow! there's actually a guy who wants you!" Thinking to myself while looking into the mirror. Maybe coz my bf is blind, and my ex-bf is blind. Now I know why most people describe me as 'CUTE'. Coz when you are not pretty enuff and people wanna praise you, they will describe you as 'CUTE' as it sounds nice enuff. Then people will console you saying "nah..looks is not the most important thing you know"...

Maybe that's the reason for the following things that happened or NOT happening to me:

:: My bf dun intro me to his frenz ::
:: My bf dun give me attention ::
:: My bf dun take photos with me ::
:: No guys like me apparently coz I'm 'CUTE' ::
:: People dislike me ::
:: People 'cheat' me ::
:: Frenz treat me like 'spare-tyre' ::
:: Frenz bf treat me as a kind of entertainment ::
:: I can't seems to get nice clothes ::
:: I can't seem to get enuff of make-up ::
:: I need to spend much on my hair ::
:: I dun look good in photographs ::
:: I can't get a job ::
:: Most gals like being frenz with me (u noe the logic - pretty gals are usually hated by gals) ::
:: Family members dote on me (coz im pitiful) ::

and many more.....

Sad Life. I must have done much evil in my previous life.

|