Sunday, March 23, 2008

Self-denial

I have to admit it. I AM getting old. So is Mr Wood.

Went bugis this afternoon and we were quite overwhelmed by screaming kids, hyperactive teenagers and hip hop, rock, heavy metal (or whatever you call it) music blasting in the shops. I find it almost impossible to move around the shopping mall and the merchandises in Bugis no longer interest me. Too many novelty shops and street wear, but Mr Wood managed to buy a pair of pants. Hmm... he's just trying to act young lah.

However, the cinema in Bugis is quite a mis-matched. I went there to watch 'Step up 2' the other day and the cinema is pretty old and rundown, not as hip and young which Bugis supposed to be. It is time for them to revamp the cinema.

Alright. When Mr Wood and I felt like a misfit in Bugis, we headed to Shaw for a quite dinner. *phew* finally, some peace and more oxygen. We still ended up at Millenia Walk eventually. So much so of trying to get out of that place.





This is me. Ahhh.... My kind of place. Quite and cozy, a cuppa hot coffee and magazines. I felt my soul being revitalised and calmed. I'm a happier person here.

I hate to admite it. But yeah, at the age of 25, I am old. I no longer fit in the days of squeezing through crowds and shop and hang out like there's no tomorrow. Well, on the brighter side, I'm more in charged of my life now.

|