Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy 25th!

Thanks Peeps for the wonderful birthday celebrations! You've warmed my heart with your laughters, presents and surprises. Can't imagine my birthday without family and friends. How lonely could that be.

4th Jan is not my actual birthday, it was just a celebration in advance. Started off with a tiny Tiramisu muffin in the office and ended the day with a huge Bakerzin Tiramisu cake at Wala Wala. I really love tiramisu.


My little Tiramisu muffin...


My team mates gave me the Kate Spade hp strap that I was eyeing for. I'm amazed that they know which one in particular that I like. You can tell how surprise I was when I opened the prezzie.




Headed to Holland V after work to meet my darlings and dined at Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant. The food is simply delicioso!


After all the tortilla, Jalapeno, Salsa & corn bread, we went boozing at Wala Wala.


Tiramisu!!!! Xu got the really big one.....and its only four of us.


These ladies added on more items to my wardrobe by showering me with bag, belt & Jacket. They have really good taste I gotta say!

The night was great but it was a pity that Guang can't join us because her cat passed away :( Lost of a pet is indeed a terrible experience. There's no words to describe the pain.

|