Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Party Time!

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town!!!


It's Christmas and I'm totally estactic!! Love all the presents & laughter. What's more? I can eat like a pig... wipe out all the log cakes, turkey, ham, roast beef, ice cream, candies, chocolates, wine, champagne, seafood... *slurp*

Had a scrumptious festive dinner at Traders Hotel, very pricey dinner but its all worth while. I kept stuffing myself with their caviar & salmon pancakes, it was so damn delicious! Oh… not forgetting their freshly made wafers & crispy crepes topped with ice cream and drizzled with vanilla sauce & maple syrup. C’est si bon!

My cousin is back from the states for this Christmas, accompanied by his wife & 5 year old daughter. We love his little sweeetie to the max when we went to Japan last year. She was such a darling. Trust me… she is nothing close to Singapore's spoilt kids. She’s an angel compared to those little devils.

Time to share some fun moments!


There she is... Gwyneth, our best x'mas present!


Her favourite Hello Kitty, she was showered with all the unbearable-pink-coloured-kitten prezzies. Asked her how she like the food & she'll reply you "Yummy! Yummy! In my tummy!" Isn't she cute???


Everyone unleashed their inner child that night.


Urm, green santarina with feathers & acorn. New image, cool huh?


Grand Finale!

|