Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yong has left for France. I was weaker than I thought I would be and I miss him more than I thought I would. It has only been 5 days and I'm already feeling this way. Can I pull through for 2 years? Will our relationship still stand strong? Will I still be 'the one' for him after he returns? So many uncertainties. So much insecurities.

Still, I've no regrets setting him free. When I say I feel happy for him, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, although things might not be easy for him to cope in France and life will never be the same for me in this tiny island of Singapore, afterall, he has filled my life for 6 years.

6 years of relationship was not smooth sailing. Looking at the brighter side, this 2 years will be a good opportunity to prove how deep is our love for each other. No promise that everything will turn out good but definitely, an answer will be found.

I appreciate my friends for being there for me. I see their footsteps beside me and realised I'm not alone. They tolerate my mood swings and unexpected tears, mended my heart and soul with their sincere concern and cheerful laughs.

I alwayz believe I'm a fortunate person. God gave me so many wonderful things and my family, boyfriend, and friends, are the greatest gifts.

|